Our practice offers a wide range of services to keep you from being shuffled around and make dentistry services convenient for the entire family!
Our services include:
- General Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Children's Dentistry (Pedodontics)
- Replacement of Missing Teeth (Prosthodontics)
- Dental Implants
- Gum Therapy (Dental Hygiene/Periodontics)
- Root Canal Therapy (Endodontics)
- We utilize the latest techniques in performing root canals, including the rapid/efficient use of files in a slow-speed dental handpiece to shape the tooth to accept the root canal filling. We also use a "warm gutta percha" technique which fills the canals with softened gutta percha which molds completely to the internal shape of the canals to more effectively seal the canals in a manner similar to the way soft-serve ice cream fills an ice cream cone.
- Emergency Care
- Dr’s Duncan, Pence, and Poulos are always available for patients-of-record-day and night- to address your emergency dental needs.
- Non-Surgical TMJ Therapy
- Dr’s Duncan, Pence, and Poulos endeavors to intervene proactively to correct bite discrepancies before they progress to the point of joint pain, joint popping/click, or joint locking or dislocation.
- Our office offers sedation by mouth for patients that have dental phobias that might otherwise preclude them from pursuing dental care. We have received extensive continuing education in the area of oral conscious sedation and utilizes appropriate vital sign monitoring equipment to ensure your safety during your sedation experience.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.